Are you ready to support others in their experiment by sharing your experience with Human Design in empowering ways?
If so, join Jakub Stritezsky and Genoa Bliven in the
LIVING YOUR DESIGN GUIDE PROGRAM
January 24th - March 21st, 2019
Online with Human Design America
Become a certified Living Your Design Guide
It’s natural to share our experiences with Human Design: our personal story of how Human Design helped us, changed our life and what our experiment is like.
As we progress on our journey, we learn more, both energetically and intellectually, developing our understanding of Strategy & Authority and observing how others live out their design. At a certain point, you may feel called to share Human Design with others.
This Living Your Design Guide program prepares you to do this work with you friends, clients and students in a structured way and offering significant support for their experiment.
LYDG Course Structure
The LYDG program is offered online by Human Design America and taught by Jakub Stritezsky and Genoa Bliven.
Our emphasis is on the hands-on experience and real-time practice. You will participate directly in a Living Your Design course with Jakub beginning in January 2019. The participation in LYD classes online (Tuesdays) is followed by LYDG Professional Training Classes (Thursdays).
This LYDG Course Consists of Three Dynamic Components
1. Living Your Design lessons that are available to LYD & LYDG students online (as videos and downloadable audio files).
2. Participation in the LYD class as teaching assistants: being present during the online classes with students, discussing the presentation, sharing your own experiences & point of view and supporting the newcomers in their understanding.
3. Attending the LYDG classes on Thursdays (two days after the LYD class). The content of these sessions includes:
- Sharing about how the LYD class went, what could have been better. How to involve the students more deeply and effectively support their experiment.
- Offering your suggestions regarding the prerecorded LYD lessons to deepen your experience for being a guide and finding your own voice.
- Suggestions from Jakub on the delivery and other practical issues for both live and online LYD courses.
- Discussion of example student worksheets to guide students further.
- Genoa Bliven will offer clarification on crucial Human Design principles and answer class questions in the LYDG classes.
- Q&A for everyone involved.
What Do You Learn?
In the LYDG, you will learn how to present about the four Types, Nine centers and the Authorities in empowering ways. We cover how to open students up to their own exploration, truth and experiment in depth.
The goal is obviously not to preach a dogma, but rather to present the information from the standpoint of mechanics and empowerment. We facilitate the understanding through discussion, sharing and encouraging the exploration.
You can choose to buy the LYD class slides if you'd like to use them for your own program.
After completing the LYDG program, you are invited to participate in one more LYD class for your practicum. This additional class is optional and scheduled from late April 2019.
LYD classes: weekly on Tuesdays from January 29th at 8 am PST / 11 am EST / 4 pm GMT / 5 pm European time.
LYDG classes: weekly on Thursdays from January 24th at 9:30 am PST / 12:30 pm EST / 5:30 pm GMT / 6:30 pm European time, 7:30 pm for Israel and 8:30 pm for Turkey
LYD Guide Certification
Upon completing the LYDG program, guides are listed in the Professional listing at Human Design America and IHDS website.
Free introduction and Q&A online meeting for those interested in participating will take place on Thursday, January 17th at 9 am PST / 12 pm EST / 5 pm GMT / 6 pm European time.
All the classes as well as the Open house will happen through the Zoom meeting room.
Jakub is involved with Human Design for 13 years and has done over 3000 readings and taught over 100 courses with over 1000 students. He is teaching online for Human Design America, as well as live in the Czech Republic, where he also offers live experiential seminars. Jakub is very supportive and delivers his teaching in a structured way, rooted in the mechanical understanding of Human Design.
After 23 years of deep immersion and study Genoa Bliven, 3/5 Manifestor on the Incarnation Cross of Explanation, is one of the world’s leading experts on Human Design. He is an original thinker, transmitting his breakthrough insights in a talented way in order to inform and initiate an empowered experience of one’s self. Genoa is a director of Human Design America.
Early bird price: $ 1600
Until January 19th, 2019
Regular Price: $ 1800
Payment plans are available (regular price applies)
If you have taken the LYDG previously, the Audit fee is $ 700