Are you ready to take your understanding of Human Design to the next level?
Join the Online course
with Jakub Stritezsky
October 28th, 2021 - January 13th, 2022
Watch the course preview (51 min) by its teacher, Jakub Stritezsky
In Rave Cartography, we enter the quantum world of channels and profile, which opens up a deeper dimension of Human Design study and practice. The foundation necessary for this exploration has been laid in the LYD and Rave ABC courses. Now we begin to look at the powerful forces, strengths and capacities, which are to be lived out through Type and Strategy.
Topics covered in the Rave Cartography course:
- Channels and the energy movement within the Bodygraph
- Profiles, eight role gates (profiling gates) and their lines
- Angles of the Incarnation Crosses
- Alignment with Profile
- Design dilemmas and their resolution
- Keynoting (the art of chart reading & interpretation)
Channels are the foundation of Type, Strategy and Authority. They are our built-in gifts and capacities. As children, we knew we had these essential qualities and were here to express them. We will explore each of the channels, how they function within the flow of the bodygraph circuitry and meet the centers from a new and empowering perspective.
Illustrations from the course
With Rave Cartography, our work with keynoting progresses to a new level. We learn to see the bodygraph as one integrated functioning whole. We get to experience and practice a powerful keynoting technique called Proactive Overview (aka the Super Hero Profile). This gives us a deeper sense of our path and/or allows us to empower others in simple and direct ways. Our intention is to strengthen our energetic alignment with Profile, find the resonance with our mythic purpose, and emerge in the world as ourselves.
In Rave Cartography, we are in a position to synthesize our whole study so far. We will deepen the understanding of inner gifts and how people can rely on them to move through deconditioning to self-expression. We will see the profound potential of openness. We will demonstrate how this knowledge provides a foundation for readings and responsible counseling - skills that are further developed in the Professional Training.
Illustrations from the course
Jakub is an experienced Human Design professional and teacher with an intimate knowledge of the course curriculum. He has assisted Genoa Bliven, head teacher at Human Design America, in all levels of the Human Design general and professional training, since 2011. He has an extensive experience with teaching live and online courses with over 1300 participants and has done over 3500 Foundation Readings. You can read more about Jakub here.
If you want to get a better sense of Jakub's style,
watch his presentation at the Rave Marathon online even from 2021
The Course Structure
You will receive access to resources in the Member Area as soon as you sign up.
- The course includes 11 online classes - each 2 hours long.
- There are also over 20 hrs of online resources. You can watch these as videos, or download the audio & slides, in the Member area of our web.
- Classes are times of live interaction, questions, sharing and support. We will be actively working with your charts, looking at your activations, sharing our experiences with them and discuss.
- You will be invited to participate in weekly study groups to have an opportunity for discussing your charts, lesson topics and personal experiences with your fellow students.
- The study group is a valuable additional resource that will help you to profoundly deepen your experience. Participation in study groups is voluntary.
- You will learn how to weave the keynotes for gates to come up with a description for a channel. This is a lot of fun and brings you deep insights into your definition.
- You will also be practicing keynoting skills (working with your charts) and get feedback from fellow students.
- The flip teaching format of recorded lessons & online classes greatly enhances your course experience.
- The group energy and sharing supports you in your own process and experiment. The online classes are surprisingly personal and involving.
- You will receive plenty of valuable additional resources.
Online classes will happen on Thursdays at
8:30 am Pacific / 11:30 am Eastern / 5:30 pm Central European time
Collective, Individual and Tribal Gates and Channels in-depth exploration
PROFILES AND ANGLES
In-depth exploration & sharing about Angles and all 12 profiles
Review and deepening of your knowledge of Centers
Review and deepening of your knowledge of Authorities
SPLITS AND OTHER MECHANICS
Additional presentation of Splits and other aspects of Design Mechanics
What are Jakub's students saying
about his teaching style
Hello Jakub, I’m enjoying your RC class very much! I appreciate the level of detail and depth you have put into the material for us to learn. Your presentation, rhythm, and speaking style makes the class material even richer to learn and easier to digest. Thank you for providing a space that is calm, peaceful and engaging! Your level of detail and commitment to your classes, content, and teaching is such a tremendous benefit to all of your students, me included :)) I so wish I could have done my LYD and Rave ABC with you!
I loved how you brought the students into the dialogue. You were warm and open to contributions, and I think you made everyone feel special. I have a renewed appreciation for the value of HD since starting the class. It was also wonderful to have Genoa’s Commentaries, as he has such a mystical approach to things that I really relate to. I really enjoyed being in the class and observing your teaching. You are a superb teacher and have a gift for drawing people out and class participation. HD needs more faculty talent like yours.
I wanted you to know what a contribution your class has been to me. Your ability to communicate with both clarity and ease is remarkable. In the live classes, you answer our questions with helpful insight and just the right amount of supportive guidance. I spent many months looking for the right place to begin a formal training in Human Design and after I watched your introduction on YouTube, I got my answer. Each lesson was exactly what I needed. I am deeply grateful to you for that and look forward to returning to study with you again.
Join the Rave Cartography Course
If what you've read so far inspires you,
you're welcome to join the course.
Sign up to reserve your place.
If this isn't working for you and let us know within 10 days from the beginning of the course, you will receive a refund of your payment (minus the PayPal fees, which PayPal doesn't refund). In that time, you can watch 2 lessons and participate in 2 online classes.
Early bird price: $ 747
Until October 23rd, 2021.
Regular price: $ 847
Auditing fee (if you have taken the RC course previously): $ 397
Click the button below to
Sign Up For The Course